8937 N. Lombard St
Portland, OR 97203
We are cash only.
The shop minimum is $100.
We generally offer flat rate pricing for a tattoo. Contact us to schedule a consultation. For large tattoos that will take more than 5 hours, we charge by the hour. Prices are dependent on a number of factors including placement and intricacy of the design.
Call or show up to book an appointment. The minimum deposit required to book a tattoo is $80. The deposit is non-refundable but it’s deducted from the cost of the tattoo when you get it. In other words, if you show up for your appointment you get the money back.
To cancel an appointment, we require 48 hours notice or the deposit will be forfeited.
CAN YOU GUYS DO…?
We are a custom tattoo shop. If you can think it, we can do it. But if it’s a bad idea for a tattoo we will tell you and try to guide you towards a more successful design. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or bring in references! We love that you put thought and energy into your tattoo idea.
Walk-In’s are welcome. Call first to check availability.
To be tattooed you must be 18 years old and have a valid ID, no exceptions. If you have young children, please leave them with the babysitter.
NO! We DO NOT do piercings!
- Leave the bandage undisturbed for at least 4 hours.
- Wash your tattoo with warm water and unscented soap.
- Allow to air dry or gently pat dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat this process twice a day for the first couple of days, then once a day until it is completely healed.
- Begin applying an unscented white cream lotion to the tattoo after the third day when it begins to dry.
- Don’t mess it with it or try any clever home remedies. It is a wound. Just let it heal.
- It’s going to itch, DO NOT SCRATCH it. You can ruin a good tattoo by scratching. Lotion helps with itching.
- NO beach. NO jacuzzi. NO swimming pool. NO sunbathing. NO mud wrestling. JUST NO! …until the tattoo is fully healed.